Workweeks may be difficult, as we all know. Every day of the week appears to bring an unique challenge to keeping your productivity and focus, whether you’re at work or at home. You need a little boost to start the week off on Monday. Inspiration on Tuesdays isn’t usually as high as required. You need some assistance to get through the hurdle on Wednesday. Motivating yourself on Thursday and Friday can be challenging. Additionally, you might need to finish up some loose ends on the weekends, go through reports, and yet attempt to recharge for the coming week. To help you get inspired we put together a list of motivational quotes for work and inspirational quotes.
Set up goals weather it’s for work, job search or for your side hustle and use these quotes to motivate yourself when needed. Pin or share your favorites and bookmark for later. Also check out our Pinterest for more inspirational quotes for work.
You’re going to get through this, so don’t worry!
Inspirational quotes for work to empower your success:
1. Two things you are in total control of in your life are your attitude and your effort
2. Focus on the step in front of you, not the whole staircase
3. Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally, it comes from what you do consistently.
4. Everyone must choose one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.
5. Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most
6. A month from now… You can either have a month of progress or a month of excuses why you didn’t.
7. Get in to the habit of asking yourself: Does this support the life I’m trying to create?
8. Nothing changes if nothing changes
9. Allow yourself to be a beginner. No one starts off being excellent.
10. Strive for progress not perfection
11. If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.
12. If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan never the goal.
13. You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.
14. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
15. Stop trying to be liked by everyone. You don’t even like everyone.
16. Don’t adapt to the energy in the room. Influence the energy in the room.
Hope you find these quotes motivational and inspirational. If you know good motivational quotes for work add them in the comments below.
We help job seekers to better their career by offering career tips & free resources. Visit the Free Resources page to download free resume templates, cover letter templates, business card templates, planners and worksheets.