Write for CareerReload.com
We are seeking contributors and guest writers who would be interested of writing career related posts for Career Reload. Send us your idea and become a guest writer.
Why to be a guest writer?
- It’s FREE to guest post
- Your post will be shared on our Facebook page and Twitter
- You will contribute to the community and help others
- Content must be unique and never published anywhere else before
- Write in US English
- Article should be at least 800 words long
- Use headings (H2-H3) in your text, as this helps structure the content
- The post needs to be informative, authoritative, and credible (not salesy)
- Always backup your statistics and statements with proof from credible sources (add link to source)
- We do not accept infographic submissions
- In the era of ChatGPT, we check that all articles pass the AI content detector
- The Flesch readability score needs to be above 60
- We reserve the right to update links and information as required in articles that are archived on the Career Reload website
External Linking Guidelines
- You can include one link to your website in the article body
- Do not include call to action on links or elsewhere on the article body
- If you include stats, link to the source in the content
- Include outbound links only to authoritative case studies, reports (no links to PDF’s), and supporting blog articles
- We reserve the right to remove any links we deem inappropriate, irrelevant, or only for the purpose of link building
- All links need to be direct links. We do not accept affiliate links in article
What kind of articles are we looking for?
- Career Advice: Job Search, Resume Tips, Cover Letter Tips, Job Interview Tips
- Leadership & management articles
- Side Hustle related articles
- We are looking to publish evergreen articles, so nothing specific on year or event. Seasonal content is fine e.g. Is December a Great Time to Find a Job?
View our current posts by guest posters
Submit a Guest Post
Submit more information about your post with the form below. Please share title ideas of the topics you could write about.