We created a custom resume for Elon Musk to show that anyone can maintain a resume length of one page. Below you can download the Elon Musk one-page resume template for Word, PowerPoint and Google Slides.
Here are few pointers on how to keep your resume in one page:
- Tailor your resume and cover letter to each job you apply for
- Remove any unnecessary resume sections or facts. Include only relevant experience and skills
- Emphasize your measurable accomplishments while putting responsibilities aside
- Include keywords from the job description in your resume
- Keep your work experience to 10 to 15 years
When you have lot of info and want to keep it all in one page you can adjust the margins, line height and font size but remember to keep the font size within 9pt – 12pt. This goes the other way around too, if you want to fill in the gaps, you can adjust the font size. Highlight titles so that they pop out and makes it easier for the recruiter to skim.
Notice how action verbs were used on this resume.
How to edit?
Replace the current filler text with the resume content you have crafted for yourself. Each section includes guiding text which makes it easier for you to write your resume. The template is in English but since everything is editable you can easily translate the headings and content.
Elon Musk one-page resume template includes
• 1 page resume template for Word, PowerPoint or Google Slides
• Modern 2 column resume design
• Simple and easy to edit
|Filesize||68.62 KB, 59.20 KB|
|Category||Word Resume, PowerPoint Resume|
Save for later and share on social media
Click the image to view it bigger